ICRI came into existence in 2004 to meet the ever-increasing need for trained professionals in the field of Clinical research. It is one of the unparalleled institutes imparting formal clinical research training in India with having already trained nearly 2500 professionals during the last two years and an additional 4000 professionals are graduating from its six campuses in India. (Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Hyderabad Campus, Dehradun Campus and is going global with its fifth campus in London UK. ICRI has a tie-up with, Cranfield University, UK, one of the leading International Universities, for Research & Faculty support).
SOME OBJECTIVES LINED UP :
1) Giving a boost to the development of Clinical Research in the country.
2) Provide a global framework for international education.
3) Encourage Clinical Research methodologies and start PhD program in Clinical Research.
4) Represent the interests of Clinical Research Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Clinical Ethics.
SOME INDUSTRY PARTNERS :
- Ganga Ram hospital
- Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Elder Pharma
SOME FULL-TIME COURSES :
1) Msc in clinical research (Cranfeild university, UK)
2) Msc in clinical research (MUSC, USA)
3) PGD in CR and pharma covigilance (ICRI and Accenture