- Saturday, November 07, 2015
America, better known as the United States of America is the third largest country in the world having rich cultural heritage. This rich culture of USA has been nurtured for more than four centuries. Considered as the heaven on earth, USA has something to offer almost every individual, be it their citizens or the thousands of immigrants who reach this country every year. Americans are hardworking, competitive and very systematic in their approach to getting closer to any solution. Five days a week are dedicated to their profession, a quality, which has helped the nation to attain the epitome of success in every field of human life. The weekends; however, are dedicated to their personal lives and family time. Americans surely do know how to enjoy and rejuvenate themselves for upcoming challenges in their life.
If you are currently in USA for studies and do not have a clue as to what to do during the weekends, here is a list of wonderful things that you can enjoy. You can enjoy music, go skiing and hiking, explore the woods, relax at the picturesque beaches, go clubbing and the list would just go on. A land, which is dotted with diverse physical features holds a lot of promise to attract travellers just as a magnet attracts a piece of iron. In short, the tiredness and exhaustion of the entire week just vanishes by indulging in these simple luxuries of life. Let us take a look at a few interesting things to do that will make you feel refreshed and fully charged up:
• Explore the wild in Alaska–The Northern Lights are a treat to the eyes if you can make it during the chilly winters, but the summers are truly magical with easy sightings of bears, sea lions and whales.
• Get into a train and relax as you pass through the nation – At times, it is just enough to relax while you watch the world go by. Just book a coast-to-coast trip on Amtrak from New York to Los Angeles via Chicago. It is a three-night tour and a means of complete relaxation with comfortable relaxing seats and picturesque landscape.
• Visit a Broadway Musical Show in New York – Broadway and America are almost synonymous so if you still have not been to Broadway book yourself a ticket now. The energetic performances of the Broadway artists are sure to cheer you up in an autumn afternoon. So don’t hesitate, book yourself a slot through the website.
• Watch the fights in Las Vegas – If you are a fan of boxing, Las Vegas is the place for you. The hugely popular World Championship Boxing is hosted by the hotels in Vegas; hence book early so that you do not miss out.
• Don’t miss the discounts on Black Friday – The United States is a shopping paradise and it would be a real bad miss if you did not avail the discounts on Black Friday. Just the day after Thanksgiving when Christmas shopping is at its peak, shoppers find themselves in heaven with great stocks and prices slashed. Some stores also allow bargaining during this time.
• Catch a Volcano Live in Action in Hawaii–Smokes and fumes ooze out of Kilauea, which is an active volcano. The glow of the lava flowing out of the crater of the earth through the lava lake is an absolute delight. Nothing can match up to the feeling of watching an active volcano in action, and that too from so close.
• Watch a Ball Game with your Friends – With a total of 162 games being played between April and September, baseball is a definitely a game to watch. Don’t forget to eat hotdogs while you enjoy the game.
No comment posted.