- Saturday, November 21, 2015
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It checks the proficiency of non-native English speakers to use their language skill sets in the field of reading, writing, speaking and listening. This is one of the most recognised English tests in the world. The reason why many people choose these tests is to study at a university or college where English is the main mode of teaching. This test is asked to be taken by the immigration departments for the people who are planning to get their visas or work permits renewed or issued. This is to check their proficiency in the English Language.
Coaching Benefits of the TOEFL Training Sessions by the Experts
• Joining a successful tutorial centre that coach students for this examination is a good idea. The question bank and the pattern of the mock tests clearly reflect the pattern of the TOEFL examination and in this way prepares the student to get great scores in the particular examination. TOEFL coaching centres guide the students about their education in India and internationally too. They help these students shape their career.
• Question patterns are carefully prepared and these have proved very effective and helpful to the students who are more than twenty thousand and growing each year.
• Faculty is chosen depending on their expertise. The faculty is highly trained and proficient in their field of working. They are regularly given training sessions and they are updated on their knowledge of the exam patterns and syllabus. The faculty is subject to evaluation from time to time. Their teaching methods are thus highly dynamic and effective over the years.
• Complete understanding of the entry requirements and the admission processes throughout the world makes expert TOEFL coaching centres stand out. The Chopras have affiliations to a lot of partner institutions too around the globe and this is a great advantage when the placements after the exams are concerned.
• The training periods are very flexible. The facilities are open to students for some months after the training sessions are over. This helps them a lot to effectively prepare for the tests and come back to the library for any reference work or case studies.
Exam Patterns and Time Management
• As in any other examination, these are also subject to some changes and modifications. The TOEFL coaching centres make sure that all these changes and up gradations are inculcated in their training curriculum. Students are advised about the same and prepared accordingly to get good scores.
• Five point study plan which comprise facilities of taking a demo class before enrolling and going to a counsellor for help about the exam, is an added advantage to the student. They can evaluate the effectiveness and then according to their convenience sign up for the training session.
• In most test centres, the test is taken online on a computer. However, in few places this test is administered as a paper based test too (TOEFL PBT). The reading segment comprises 60-80 minutes and the listening section 60-90 minutes. The Speaking session is for 10 minutes after a short break of ten minutes and then comes the Writing test, which is for 50 minutes.
• Time management as seen above is very important in the TOEFL test. Every section has a time limit. Students are accordingly prepared in the training classes. Every student is given mock tests for listening, reading and writing. Their confidence is boosted by face to face mock interview tests for the Speaking sections. All this leads to students around the globe, passing the TOEFL test with flying colours.
No comment posted.