29th Jan - 17th Feb 2017
Student Visa for China from India
Along with the application form, students must submit various documents:
- Certificate or original copies of high school education.
- Official copies of certificates of the courses undertaken and evidence of grades awarded. These need to be officially attested by the authorities.
- HSK certificate as evidence of Chinese language proficiency. The applicants whose native language is not English also need to take the language proficiency test and qualify with the required score.
- If applying for an MBA program, the scorecard of GMAT or GRE is essential.
- Two recommendations from professors and/or scholars with their address and phone numbers.
- Resume including personal details such as interests, hobbies, attributes, future goals and academic aspirations.
- Solvency certificate from the bank
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Application fees certificate.
Note: The documents may vary depending on specific requirements of the course and/or institution