Admission Process for Study in India
You can register with The Chopras in order to get help with the admissions process. Once the registration is done, we will assist you in completing the various stages of admission. Below mentioned is the list of steps.
- Get the queries clarified over email/letter/phone or through personal contact.
- Select the college and the course.
- Submit the form for admission.
- In order to obtain a visa, you need to get the provisional admission letter from the LEE consultants.
- You have to present the letter before the Indian embassy in your country and then get a visa for education in India.
- Submit the form to the institution and then provide the necessary documents for the admission.
- Appear for the language proficiency test in English.
- Go for a medical fitness test. This is compulsory for all the students visiting India for education.
- Within one week of your arrival in India, you have to register with the Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO).