- How is the AWA section scored?
Each essay receives a score from at least one trained reader, using a six-point scale, on the basis of the overall quality of an essay in response to the assigned task. The essay score is then reviewed by e-rater, a computerized program developed by ETS, which is being used to monitor the human reader. If the e-rater evaluation and the human score agree, the human score is used as the final score. If they disagree by a certain amount, a second human score is obtained, and the final score is the average of the two human scores.
The final scores on the two essays are then averaged and rounded up to the nearest half-point interval. A single score is reported for the Analytical Writing section.
- What level of math content is included in the GRE General Test?
The GRE General Test uses the foundations of high school math to test quantitative reasoning. The test material measures your ability to understand basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis; to reason quantitatively; and to solve problems in a quantitative setting.
- Does the GRE General Test measure knowledge in any specific disciplines?
The GRE General Test does not measure knowledge in any specific disciplines. However, in the revised version of the GRE some questions are presented in a business context.
- Which business schools accept the GRE for admission?
A rapidly growing list of MBA programs, including many top-ranked global MBA programs, allow applicants to submit GRE General Test scores as an alternative to the GMAT test for admissions.
- Where is GRE testing available in India?
It is available at the following cities in India:
- What are the benefits of Kaplan GRE Classroom course?
1) Comprehensive and motivational instruction from Kaplan's renowned GRE faculty. All of our teachers go through a rigorous interview and audition process, and then complete a Kaplan certified training program before taking their first class.
2) Convenient schedules-choose the schedule that works best for you
3) Small Batch Size that ensures personalized attention to every student.
4) Online Asset, which has workshops and quizzes designed to help students refresh their basic math and vocabulary knowledge, and hone test-taking strategies. In addition it also has 6 full length Computer Adaptive Tests.