1. British Qualifications are recognised by employers all over the world. The courses encourage independence, creativity and self- reliance : qualities that employers from around the world look for in potential hires. When making decisions about your future, you may wish to consider the kind of salaries earned by certain professions, the distribution of jobs and vacancies across the UK and other statistics about the current state of the graduate market.
2. British institutions follow one of the best quality standards in the world. The British government rates Universities, Colleges, and Schools periodically and ranks them between one and five.
3. Earn while you learn: As International students, you are allowed to work part time during term-time (up to 20-hours a week) and as many hours as you like during vacations without applying for work permit.
4. You have the chance to choose from a wide array of courses in every stream. For students from a different educational system, most institutions offer a pre-degree foundation course to help them prepare for entry to a UK degree course.
5. The UK is a Financial and Tourist hub, because of The Empire, British culture and influence extends worldwide with a particular relevance to the jewel in the crown, India. Britain today is a pluralistic, multicultural society. Most old English cities have distinct characteristics, making the UK a very interesting place to visit, study, or work in. People in large numbers from all over the world settling here have made UK a truly multi-cultural place.
6. Academically, the UK leads the world. Some of the oldest and best universities and schools are located in the UK. These include world renowned institutions such as Oxford, Cambridge, the University of Bristol, the University of Nottingham, the University of Glasgow, Cardiff University, London School of Economics, London Business School, the University of Manchester, Essex University, the University of Exeter, the University of Strathclyde, and so on.
7. People often do not realize that a lot of cutting edge technology is created in the UK, even though quite often the results are seen to be American. Compact road systems make travel both comfortable as well as fast. Options for transport include trains, buses, ferries, etc. With the EU factor, graduates from the UK find travel hassle-free all across Europe.