- Friday, June 23, 2017
Did you know that Asia's leading global university, The National University of Singapore (NUS) stands at 15th place in the QS world university rankings 2018?!
38,000+ international students from 100+ countries, NUS is becoming a hub for international students with their broad-based curriculum, multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment.
Due to the exponential growth in upcoming opportunities owing to the technology, it is only obvious for students aspiring to study abroad that they work towards gaining the real-world education which is offered by NUS!
Let us tell you exactly why opting for NUS is a great decision!
NUS - An overview
Owing to the large amount of information available from data generated via technology, there is no denying the fact that students today need to hone their proficiency in IT skills more than ever. And that is where the National University Of Singapore comes into the picture.
Did you know that The Institute of Systems Science (ISS) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) has successfully delivered graduate programmes to over 4,500 students since 1981 which focuses on the practical aspects of Information Technology (IT) and data science?
The NUS is committed towards offering its international students a taste of global education and for that matter has established many research partnerships, joint laboratories with academic institutions, industry leaders and government agencies. NUS is globally recognized for its robust academic strategy and methodology by creating a well organized, supportive and innovation charged environment within its community.
What does NUS offer?
The NUS-ISS Master of Technology (M Tech) programme offers degrees in the following courses:
- Software Engineering (SE)
- Knowledge Engineering (KE)
- Enterprise Business Analytics (EBAC).
The NUS-ISS’ MTech course is a solid, all-rounded programme, and definitely the one worth considering.
Check If You Are Eligible -
#1 M. Tech in Software Engineering
This course requires the applicant to carry:
- A preferable 2 years relevant working experience as an IT professional in software development or maintenance (e.g. programmer, designer, software project manager).
- Applicants with highly relevant IT degrees with consistently good academic records along with good practical software development skill gained either through course work, course projects or professional IT certifications may be eligible for a work experience waiver.
What do you gain from M. Tech in Software Engineering?
Ability to lead in delivering systematically engineered high quality software solutions
#2 M. Tech in Knowledge Engineering
Requires the student to carry:
- A preferable 2 years relevant working experience as an IT professional (e.g. software developer, business analyst) or be a domain expert working in an area where Knowledge Engineering can be applied.
- Candidates with highly relevant IT degrees with consistently good academic records and good practical computing knowledge which has been gained either through course work, course projects or professional IT certifications maybe eligible for a work experience waiver.
What do you gain from M. Tech in Knowledge Engineering?
Become a leader and innovator in intelligent systems development
#3 M. Tech in Enterprise Business Analytics
This program requires a student to have:
- A preferable 2 years relevant working experience.
- The ideal candidates would be IT, engineering and scientific professionals. However, candidates with a work experience as domain experts or working experience in an environment where Business Analytics can be applied would also be acceptable.
- Candidates with highly relevant degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometric, Management Science, Operational Research or similar, with consistently good academic records may be granted a work experience waiver.
What do you gain from M. Tech in Enterprise Business Analytics ?
Ability to lead in creating effective growth strategies for enterprises as an innovative data scientist.
Why choose NUS?
There are plenty of reasons to answer why international students prefer NUS to study abroad but getting a Master’s degree from this top Asian University in the above mentioned courses is going to offer you much more than just a degree. Students are going to benefit a lot from the extensive NUS experience of delivering global education by receiving:
- An 8-month paid Internship
- An Interactive and pragmatic approach to learning
- An Industry-relevant curriculum
- A progressive approach that goes by- "For the practitioners, by the practitioners"
Apart from that The Ministry of Education (MOE) in Singapore also offers substantial tuition subsidies (known as “Service Obligation Scheme”) for students who are eligible for pursuing degree in SE or KE, for up to the maximum duration of the course. There is also an opportunity for full-time SE and KE candidates to apply for a loan under the Tuition Fee Loan Scheme.
The applications for Jan 2018 Intakes are open to apply for NUS Mtech degree programmes. You can even get to meet delegates from NUS to discuss in detail about the prospects of these courses. The opportunity for direct interaction is available on the following itinerary:
1st July 2017, CHENNAI - GRAND CHENNAI BY GRT HOTELS - 9:30 AM
4th July 2017, DELHI - HOTEL THE ROYAL PLAZA - 9:30 AM
6th July 2017, PUNE - IBIS PUNE HOTEL - 9:30 AM
8th July 2017, BANGALORE - LEMON TREE HOTEL ELECTRONICS CITY - 9:30 AM
Are you really ready to grab this opportunity, To study abroad in Asia’s Top university? See you there!
No comment posted.