The cost to take the GMAT is US$ 250.00
In addition to the cost of taking the GMAT, other charges may apply in certain circumstances:
- Re-scheduling the GMAT costs an additional US$ 50.00 and this has to be done at least 7 calendar days prior to the test day.
- A rescheduling fee will apply as stated below:
- More than 7 calendar days before the scheduled test date: US$50.00 fee (each time you reschedule)
- Within 7 calendar days before the scheduled test date: Additional US$250.00 fee.
- Within 24 hours of the scheduled test date and time: Appointment cannot be rescheduled. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your account history will display the appointment as a no-show. This will not appear on your score reports when you send them to schools.
- Scores need to be confirmed or cancelled by the student at the end of the test. To reinstate a cancelled score, a fee of $ 100.00 has to be paid.